Hello, I'm Milam Freitag, Ph.D., a licensed Clinical Psychologist in San Francisco with over 25 years of experience. My office is located in San Francisco's Financial District and is conveniently within a block of the Montgomery BART/ Muni stops.
My style as a therapist is interactive and engaged. I specialize in a variety of areas including helping you:
- Find real hope, joy and heartfelt connection with yourself and others beyond depression or the impact of trauma.
- Find personal freedom, hope, and self-compassion that are the calling beneath fear, anxiety, phobias and shyness.
- Become happier and stronger as we clarify your needs and personal truths related to career, relationships, sexuality or loss/transition.
- Navigate and thrive in the excitement, demands and challenges of founding or working in a Startup environment.
- Learn what really brings you passion and joy and help you bring it into a balanced life.
- Relinquish problematic behaviors and beliefs and find a more workable and heartfelt connection to yourself and others.
- and more
I provide both individual and couple's psychotherapy and accept both self-pay and out-of-network reimbursements from PPO plans.
I offer a free telephone or video consultation at no charge as a starting place for us to discuss whether psychotherapy with me is the right step for you and for you to see if I'm a good fit for your particular needs. I'm committed to helping you get the resources you need, whether that's setting up an initial appointment with me or referring you to other more suitable services.
Please call me at (415) 522-2953 or email me at Milam415@gmail.com if you have questions or want to set up a consultation.